Add to Favourites
- Yield: 10-12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
BBQ Chicken Sausage Bites
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat. Cut links into ½-inch slices, and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, chili sauce and apricot jam. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam is melted.
- Stir in sliced sausage and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a chafing dish and serve with toothpicks.