- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1h 10 min
Buffalo Chicken Croquette Sliders with Blue Cheese Slaw
If you love sliders, you'll love these buffalo chicken sliders made with First Fresh chicken croquettes. Topped with a tangy blue cheese slaw, these sliders are the ultimate party food.
- Mix the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and 1/4 cup blue cheese in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- In a medium bowl mix together the slaw mix, celery and dressing from step 1. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat making sure the oil covers the bottom of the pan evenly. Add croquettes one at a time and cook on each side 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the croquettes cool slightly and then transfer to a cutting board and cut each croquette in half.
- Cut each Hawaiian roll in half to make the slider buns, put hot sauce in a small bowl and take the slaw out of the fridge.
- One by one, dip each croquette half in hot sauce and place on the bottom half of the slider bun. Top with slaw, additional blue cheese if using, and the top half of the slider bun.