- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-50 minutes
Cheesy Tater Tot and Sausage Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in 2 Tbsp. oil in skillet over medium heat. Drain sausage on paper towels, and then cut into 1/4” slices.
- Layer the sausage on the bottom of prepared pan. Then spread 2 cups of the shredded cheese evenly over the sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and onion powder together until frothy, and then pour over the cheese layer. Next, layer tater tots on top of the egg mixture. Add the last ½ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese on top of the tater tots.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, uncovered, or until eggs are set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.