Chicken Sausage French Toast Rolls
- Cook chicken sausage breakfast links in a skillet over medium heat with a teaspoon of oil.
- Cut the crusts off of the slices of bread. Use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Roll each sausage in a flattened slice of bread, and press seam gently to seal.
- Whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon together in a shallow dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt a few teaspoons of butter. Dip each roll into egg mixture, and place in pan. Cook until golden brown on all sides.
Optional: Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup, honey of jam.