Add to Favourites
Chicken Sausage, Kale, Cannellini Bean and Potato Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot. Cook chicken sausage for 8 minutes, stirring, until browned.
- Add in potato, onion and carrots and cook another 6 minutes until onions soften. Then stir in cannellini beans.
- Add kale gradually. It will likely fill your pot, so slowly add more as it cooks down.
- Add salt, pepper and red pepper to taste and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Pour in chicken stock and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.