- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chicken Sausage Sushi
This unique sushi roll is unlike one you've ever had, made with First Fresh chicken sausage.
- Broil First Fresh Chicken Sausage Breakfast Links for 9 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook rice in a rice cooker, then stir in rice vinegar. Bring to room temperature (do not put in the refrigerator, it will affect the consistency of the rice. Try using a fan).
- Take one sheet of nori, top with a handful of rice. Spread evenly on nori. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and pat down to make sure they stick.
- Flip rice and nori upside down. Cut a chicken sausage link in half lengthwise, and place on top of the nori. Place to sticks of cream cheese next to the chicken sausage. Drizzle with sriracha.
- Carefully roll sushi and press to seal. Using a bamboo mat, gently press along the length of the sushi roll to tighten.
- Cut into 6 pieces, and serve with soy sauce and wasabi.
Meet Sushi Chef Wyatt!