- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Creamy Garlic & Spinach Chicken Pasta
This creamy and cheesy pasta dish will leave you wanting more. It even has pesto and fresh spinach for intense flavor.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, reserving 1 cup of cooking water.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onion 2-3 minutes, add chopped spinach and cook until wilted.
- Stir in garlic cream cheese and pasta water. Add parmesan.
- Cook First Fresh Homestyle Croquettes according to package directions, top with pesto and mozzarella. Broil about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Serve over pasta, sprinkle with parmesan and red pepper flakes.