Add to Favourites
Chicken Sausage Eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove casings from sausage, combine with minced garlic and roll into 8 equal balls.
- Press each olive into one of the mozzarella balls.
- Press your thumb into the meatballs to make an impression and then insert the mozzarella balls.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and arrange meatballs evenly. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove baking dish, pour sauce around meatballs and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and oregano. Optional: Serve over pasta