Hearty Chicken Italian Sausage Soup
- Chop the bell peppers and onion into large chunks and put in a Crock Pot®.
- Add the mushrooms (I didn’t cut mine up. I liked them whole for this one!).
- Pour the chicken broth in.
- Turn the Crock Pot® on high and let cook for 2 hours.
- Cook the chicken sausage according to preference directions. I chose to not put mine in the Crock Pot® and instead I fried them in a skillet; but grilling them would be good too. Then I put them in the fridge overnight and reheated later.Turn the Crock Pot® off and let it sit for 6 hours (Turned mine off before I went to bed.)