- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Hot Italian Chicken Sausage with Apples and Sweet Potatoes
- Cut sweet potatoes and apples into cubes. Half and slice the onion.
- Mix sweet potatoes in bowl with 2 tbsp. Olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread over a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. Olive oil in a deep fry pan and add the chicken sausage. Cook until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes.
- Add onions and apples to pan and cook, stirring, until onions start to soften, about 10 minutes. Mix in chopped sage and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes to dish and top with sausage, apples and onions.