Add to Favourites
Mango Glazed Chicken Croquettes with Curry Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix greek yogurt, curry powder, olive oil, honey and lemon juice well together in small bowl. Stir in cilantro, cover and set aside in refrigerator.
- Puree mangoes in a food processor until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, heat vinegar and water on low medium heat until steaming. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Mix in mangoes, ginger and red pepper flakes and let cook for an additional 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Add croquettes and cook until crispy and brown, about 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove croquettes and place them on a rack sitting on top of a baking sheet. Brush each side of the croquettes with the mango glaze and bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve glazed croquettes with yogurt sauce and extra cilantro.