- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Skillet Sausage ‘n Potatoes
- First Fresh Foods mild Italian style Chicken Sausage Links, cut into 1/2-inch slices - 1 (14 oz.) pkg.
- Butter - 4 Tbsp.
- Yellow onion, chopped into ½–inch pieces - 1 medium
- Baby red potatoes, halved or quartered so they’re in ½-inch pieces - 1½ lbs.
- Garlic, minced - 1 tsp.
- Dried basil - 2 tsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper - ½ tsp.
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half - 1 cup
- Fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp.
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage in butter for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add onion and potato pieces, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cover pan, stirring occasionally, and let cook for about 20 minutes, or until onions and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 5 more minutes, covered, until tomatoes are heated through.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.