Thai Red Curry with Chicken Sausage and Sweet Potato Noodles
Ditch the take out and try this healthy red Thai curry recipe, loaded with spice and nutritious ingredients, like low-fat, gluten-free First Fresh Chicken Sausage, and Sweet Potato Noodles from Veggie Noodle Co.
- First Fresh Hot Italian Chicken Sausage - 1 Package
- Olive Oil - 1 TBS
- Garlic - 3 cloves, minced
- Red Bell Pepper - 1, sliced
- Fresh Ginger - 1 TBS, grated
- Soy Sauce - 3 TBS
- Honey - 1 TBS
- Red Thai Curry Powder - 4 tsp
- Unsweet Coconut Milk - 1 Can
- Water - 1/2 C
- Kale - 1 1/2 C, ribs removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Veggie Noodle Co. Sweet Potato Noodles - 1 package
- Toppings (optional)
- Thai Basil
- Fresh jalapenos
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add First Fresh Chicken Sausage links and cook until golden brown on all sides. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic, sliced red bell pepper and one tablespoon of fresh grated ginger. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, honey, and curry powder, and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, water, kale and sweet potato noodles to pan. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes until kale has turned bright green and wilted, and sweet potato noodles are tender.
- Top with fresh Thai basil, thinly sliced fresh jalapenos, and lime juice, to taste.